Well, I said I would, and I made good on my promise: Essays written during last semester, and quite a few of them, too. I'd wager a good number of you won't enjoy them all terribly much, but some will, and, anyway, they're here, so deal with it.
I hold exclusive rights to everything written here, with the exception of the things that other people have written- the difference shouldn't be too hard to spot. Plagiarists won't be prosecuted, partly because I barely have enough money to buy a tuxedo and I hear they don't throw lawyers in free with those anymore, and partly because I don't care about it THAT much, nor are my works exactly prime plagiarism material. That said, if you for some reason want to post any of my works somewhere, please ask me first (a comment on this post will do just fine).
Now, enjoy, if you feel like it. I'm going to bed.
-Smashing Brother
Thursday, May 08, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment